Monday, January 21, 2013

I Love You Beary Much


Hey there, Happy Holiday! I hope it was a good one for you. It kind of hit me that this was it, we won't be having another holiday for a while and so the year officially began. Lol, talk about being late :)






I'm here sharing a very special birthday card I made for my mum. I used my gorgeous Wild Orchid flowers, which i have a very small amount off and only make it onto special projects. So far, I've only used them twice. Lol, what can I say these are my hard to get special items.

Thank you for stopping by :)
I'm playing with:
Tiddly Inks - #101 Anything Goes
Wild Orchid Challenge - Coming up Roses
The Sketchy Challenges - Karen's Sketch
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Anything Goes

Supplies Used:
Tiddly Inks Image. Prismacolor Pencils. My Minds Eye Paper. Wild Orchid Flowers. May Arts Ribbon. Basic Grey Brad

5 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Totally gorgeous!!! I am so bad with flowers, your look awesome! Great job girl!

Dawn Carrington said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Stamp & Create x

Denice said...

You know...I'm such a fan of your coloring! This cutie is adorable, and the flowers pull it all together!
:Dxx

Michele Roos said...

Good Morning sweetie. This is just gorgeous and love the colours. Hugs Michele xxx

heidy said...

This is gorgeous,thanks for joining the Sketchy challenge!!
Hugs Heidy