Friday, May 4, 2012

The Little Things


Hi all! I hope your having a good Friday. My Friday is shaping up to be a warm, sunny day which means its going to be a good weekend. I'm sharing my first Lili of the Valley card. Those stamps are just the cutest ever!!!! This one is called The Little Things and its about the little things that matter the most. 
  



Supplies Used:
Prismacolor Pencils. 
DCWV: Preppy Princess Stack. 
Recollections Pearls and Roses.

Thanks for stopping by!
I'm playing with:
Lili's Little Fairies - Anyhting Goes
Paper Sundaes - Ribbon and Pearls
Bunny Zoes Crafts - Ribbon or Twine

3 comments:

Danni said...

Super sweet and pretty card!

Sherrie K. said...

So adorable!! Love the cute image and great details! Congrats on Spotlight Sunday at FCCB!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Maria Therese said...

So pretty ♥ Thank you for playing with us at Bunny Zoe's Crafts