Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"Thinking of You" Card

Good Morning Everyone.
I wanted to share this super cute-adorable card :) that was inspired by the UP. Of course I knew I needed balloons but I didn't want it to be so literal so when I saw the bear balloons and the bear, I knew instantly that this is what I wanted. It took me some time to assemble it together but Im really happy with the outcome. I also really like it because I think that this card can work on many levels. I think that it can be a card for little girls, tweens, teens, etc as well for women in their 20s, 30s and so forth. And I'm not one to really gush but I'm loving how this project came out

I hope that my card inspires you to find some inspiration.
Picture 1: A2 Size
Create A Critter Cart

Picture 2: I always like to add a little something extra to the inside


Thanks for stopping by/commenting!

9 comments:

Dorcas said...

This is fabulous! I love it! Love how you did the balloons! Awesome!

Erika Valdez said...

I love it you did a great job!!

Unknown said...

As usual I am wowed girl. I LOVE it. It is so darling, and you are right, would work with any age group. Love the vibrance of the colors. I am inspired now to make one similar, hope you don't mind:)

Hugs,
Stephanie

Mari AKA Momo said...

Stinkin adorable!!! Loving it! XOXO Momo

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So super cute!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! This is way toooo cute! Does the card have to say thinking of you, or can it just be a thinking of you card?

all the cricky best,
kandrew

Minta's Creations said...

Love this card! I'm really wanting the create a critter cart. Love it!!
Minta

Also, I'm your newest follower...
Check out my blog.

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

365 Days of Cricut said...

I love your card! Cute pink bear!

Heather said...

So cute! I love the bear balloons!