Friday, May 27, 2011

Simply Betty Stamps 50s Emo Kids - Preview Day 6

Hi scrappy friends. We are at the end of Preview week (awwwww).  First, I want to give Betty a HUGE Thanks for inviting me to be part of this release. It was a great week and I really enjoyed creating with the whole 50s crew.


After seeing a cheerleading London, jock Miller, hula hoop Rio, pinup Lola and greaser Christian, to finish off the cool 50s set, we have rollerskating waitress  BETTY for you.  Isn't she the cutest? At first, I was inspired by Frenchie (from Grease) which is why she has a pink outfit and some pink in her hair but when I sat down to put together my bookmark, I ran with the yellow and red color scheme. Those colors are def out of my comfort zone but I was influenced by the fries and soda, lol, I couldn't stop.

So what do you think of this gal? Are you ready to own her? Well she, along with the rest of the 50s kids are available at the SBS shop for purchase. They will be available in clear rubber form. Now usually Betty likes to offer a discount code at the end of preview week, so make sure to hop on over to Simply Betty Stamps to get the code and to check out the rest of the creations.

I will be playing along with: 365 Cards - Day 84:Ruffles. RCC4 - Got Cupcakes (the color yellow and polk-a-dots).                              Thanks for stopping by/commenting!! And don't forget to pick up your set. 

3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Love the colors on this!

Ashley Newell said...

This is SOOOO cute! Thanks for playing along with us at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness....how CUTE!