Monday, September 12, 2011

Lil Victorian Christmas Release Day

** Please scroll down for my Designer Spotlight at The Greeting Farm **


Happy Day! I'm here with my final card for the Tickled Pink Lil Victorian Christmas Lolita and Lad Collection. I conjured up another one of my creations and combined Kellita and Lestat. I went for a Vintage Winter Wedding look. What do you think, can it pass off as a wedding card?  

** Again please note that both images were altered. Please hop on over to the Tickled Pink Stamps Blog to see the images in their full form**


Today is Release Day for this wonderful vintage collection. However, there is a bit of Internet problems so please make sure you check back later. Click the link for the Tickled Pink Shop. Also if you haven't had a chance to comment on all 6 days, what are you waiting for. You can win your very own Vintage Lolita or Lad. Thanks for stopping by/commenting!

I used the Pink {Ink} Sketch #5. I will be submitting to: RCC19 - Anything Goes. Paper Sundaes - Finishing Touches. TPE116 - Vintage Theme. TPS#36 - Chipboard (My sentiment tag is a flimsy chipboard that I was experimenting on)

See you soon with some awesome Simply Betty Stamp previews.

5 comments:

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Beautiful! totally reminds me of the old fashioned photographs! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week! Good Luck!

LiSa PSDT

Kathleen said...

Great card, love the image. I want red hair like her!! Lol
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes, good luck
Hugs Kat
PSDT

Cor* said...

A perfect match. I love the way you placed the couple. Looks like his hand is on her shoulder! love it! Great colors too! Thanks so much for joining in at the TPSC this week.

Kylie said...

I love this card Jessica!

Thanks for playing at Pink INK and have a great weekend!
Hugs Kylie xx

Frances said...

Beautiful card, love the vintage look! hugs, Frances.