Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Cheeky Hello

Image: Cheeky Rockabilly from The Greeting Farm
Sentiment: Text Talk set from Crafty Sprouts
Medium: Prismacolor Pencils

Happy Thursday!! Here is one of the cards I'm working on to send off to ladies that are currently battling Breast Cancer. This subject hits close to home so I always like to send off a little cheer whenever I can. I'm hoping that this cute Cheeky (which by the way, I just love that whole Cheeky Cherry line--Oh who am I kidding, I just love the farm Period! I mean how can I not?) Lol, Ok back to what I was saying, I'm hoping she brings back a smile and memories to the recipient.
I used the Spy Day #2 sketch. Ill be playing with: Bunny Zoe - Lace It Up. Flutterby Wednesday - #176Open. Paper Playtime - #58 Say it with...

Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

Rosie said...

cute card!!


rosiemini@gmail.coim
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

mousekemom said...

Fabulous cheeky and love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Farm Fresh challenge blog!

Michelle VP said...

How fun! Love your coloring and tilted panel. :) Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday!