Saturday, February 25, 2012

Primary Colors with a Soft Twist

Image: Fleur Anya, The Greeting Farm
Sentiment: Crafty Sprouts

Hi All. Here quickly sharing a Birthday card inspired by the Sketch and Primary Colors. The challenge was to use Primary Colors of the days of our youth and so originally I was going to create a very kid like card but as you can see it didn't go that way. lol. Soooo I decided to add my twist by softening the 3 Primary Colors (Red, Blue and Yellow) and thus giving me a soft, sweet card.

Thanks for stopping by!


I'll be playing with:
CPS - Sketch 253
Simon Says Stamp - 3 Different Papers
Paper Sundaes - Birthday
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Celebrations
FFC Monday Funday #21 - Primary Colors



2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card and such lovely details.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Mina said...

fantastic girly cute card Jess...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx