Friday, November 30, 2012

Have a Rockin' Bday





Happy Friday!! It is time for a brand new Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at the Farm. The theme for this week is Paaaaarrrteeeyyyyy! My teamie Melissa was in charge this week and she was throwing herself a goodbye party as our term will be ending at the end of this year. Sniff, sniff. Time has gone by too quickly.

Any-hoo. I created a birthday card for my friends son. He will be celebrating in a few weeks and he was crazy about the card I made for him last year that I made this one a little extra special. Last year I kind of just slapped something together thinking he would toss it to the side after tearing it open. But I was wrong.

I hope you have a Rockin' weekend like CC James here.
Thanks for stopping by!

I'm playing along with:
7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog - #61 Anything Goes 
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Carisa said...

I love this! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund challenges! :)

Denice said...

I love all of the angles on this, it's perfectly rockin' for a 16 yo guy!
:Dxx

Rachel Parys said...

Very cool Jess! He is such a great guy stamp! Love it!

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Jess, the image is a cutie, and I love how you've used the washi tape.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx