Saturday, January 31, 2015

Spring is approaching with Butterflies




Happy Saturday!! Today is my day on the Quick Creations Blog with a Spring theme card featuring lots of butterflies :)  Oh my goodness, it is already the last day of January. I just got over Christmas and now Spring is already creeping up on me. Well I cant complain, at least the weather has been beautiful.

So onto my card: I used Butterfly Lucy which was paper pieced with bright butterfly themed echo park paper. I also used the same paper line for the sun, hills and butterflies (I was really feeling the butterfly theme) :) I used Lawn Fawn dies for the hills and card frames. You can pick up the products used in the Quick Creations Shop. While there, make sure to take a look around as you'll find lots of great items at amazing prices.
Thanks for stopping by!

Card Specifics:
Image: CC Designs - Butterfly Lucy
Lawn Fawn: Large Stitched Rectangle Dies
Lawn Fawn: Stitched Hillside Borders die 
Paper: Echo Park - Summer Bliss 6x6 Paper Pad
Medium: Prismacolor Pencils and Markers. Martha Stewart Butterfly punch.

PS. Make sure to come by tomorrow as I will be participating in a Valentine Hop (and there will prizes to be won!!)

Challenges Entered:
7Kids College Fund - #118 Anything Goes

No comments: