Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The Dreamer


Happy Tuesday! I'm here today to share a bookmark made for the stack of books waiting to be read. It features The Dreamer from the Santoro/Gorjuss line, which I find perfect for this project. When I read, I immerse myself in that imaginary world and I daydream of all the possibilities the book has to offer.

Since today is my day over on the Quick Creations blog/shop make you sure you hop over where you'll find my post along with the materials I used linked to the shop. While there make sure you take a look around as Noelle is currently having a Back to School Sale.
Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES
Image: Santoro/Gorjuss - The Dreamer
Medium: Prismacolor pencils. X-large pom pom. weRmemory keeper grommet. 

submitting to:
Simon Says: Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes



1 comment:

Gayatri said...

Your colours is magical! Wow! Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge :)
Gayatri