Thursday, May 5, 2016

Stick It with TGF



Hi there, Im on the TGF blog today with a bit of TGF sticker inspiration.  The adorable minis totally lend themselves for this type of project. They are the perfect size to use in your planners, journals as well as for cards or tags. This was a fun little project that I was able to work on in an afternoon and it didn't require much. I found sticker labels to use, pulled out my markers and stamped away using a slick resistant ink pad.  After I was done, I die cut them out, placed them in a mini envelope that goes with my planner and I was done. I now have mini Anyas and totally adorable pets for my planner. Plus, what's great about these mini sets is that you can do quick sketch coloring or color as you usually do. I hope this has inspired you to look at your tgf images in a different way and create something today.

SUPPLIES
Stamps/Dies: The Greeting Farm - "Mini-Remix Brewtiful", "Mini-Remix Happy" and "Mega-Mini Amazing" (returning to the TGF Shoppe later this month)
Medium: Prismacolor Markers

No comments: