Thursday, August 18, 2016

Camp Create: Monochromatic Magic


Hello! I'm here to share a card created for MFT's Camp Create - Monochromatic theme. The Camp was put on to bring crafters together by participating in several challenges and join in on clean adult fun. Who said camp was only for kids? 

My card was inspired by this adorable dragon that has a look of confusion. He looks like he's unsure of what's happening but that's what makes him great because he can be used for several type of projects, and here he's blue-ish and grey because the recipient is feeling ill, actually the recipient is "dragon (drag-in)" Get it? Lol, took me a bit to figure it out. I was hoping to join in on the rest of the challenges but time got the best of me. Til next camp time.
Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES
Image(s) - My Favorite Things: Magical Dragons
Other: Prismacolor Pencils. Canson drawing paper. Recollections 110lb, DCWV 6x6.



No comments: