Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Modern Day Fairy Tale

Hi Scrappy Friends. So it seems as if I may be on a Twilight kick at the moment. My favorite of the sparkly Vamps is Jasper. He's so charming and masculine (but in a non threatening way) and plus, the actor that plays him is such a dream boat. Ahhhhhhh. Lol! I sound like a 14 year old. hehehe.  Ok, I think that's it for tonight. Gasp!!! That was quick. Lol!

In case you didn't know, my first magazine article was published and it's all Twilight. You will see a lot of Greeting Farm cuteness, just like the cuties on my card. Click HERE for a sneak peek and a direct link.

I used the awesome Deconstructing sketch. I just flipped it to the side. Thanks for stopping by/commenting!
Click Here to join the MAD TEA PARTY, ALTERED ALICE STYLE.
Click Here for some Vintage Funkified Love.

6 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very nice! Great colors and love the pins!

Neenie said...

Love the card! Having read your article the other day, I bought some of the Greeting Farm characters so keep the inspiration coming and I'll know what to do with them Lol!!

mousekemom said...

Too cute! I am a complete Twihard too. Love the papers too. What a cute design! Thanks for sharing your talent.

Lynne Phelps said...

LOVE it! I am a huge twi-hard and this card is charming! Dare I tell you that I also have the whole TGF crew, they are the only TGF I own, LOL! Your card is just great, and if it weren't for Edward, I'd be on Team Jaspar too! :-)

Kathy said...

Love this, very cute!
Hugs :),
Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

Scrappychick said...

This is awesome Jess! Your coloring is gorgeous and I love your layout! Congrats on the article!!
Cyndi