Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Smile On...Winner :)

Image: Birthday Anya II, The Greeting Farm
Sentiment: Smile On, Crafty Sprouts

Happy Hump Day! Lol. That's the first time I ever say that expression. Ummmm I don't think its so much for me. Hehehe. So moving on :) 

I'm here sharing a super duper cute card I created using the Smile On set. I just love this card because its bright, fun and makes me smile when I see it. Plus the recipient was very Happy with it which in turn made me Extremely HAPPY!! So Double Yay for that!! :D

I want to thank all of you that hopped with us last week and a big Thank You to all my new friends. We hope that you enjoyed all our homemade blog candy and that you hopped on over to the Crafty Sprouts Shop to buy several sets for you and your crafty friends :)

Onto my random winner: 
Congrats!!
#11 Margie C {The Bumble Girl}
Please email me your mailing address within 2 days.

I'm using this card for the SPS Dt Call.
I'm submitting to: Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes.
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Oh my goodness! This is just the sweetest card! I am loooving all those flwoers flutter-bys all along the side! Such a fun layout - may have to case this ;)
and thank you SO much! I cannot believe I won this set! How fun!!!
Thanks again!
hugs, margie xo

365 Days of Cricut said...

Ok can I just say that this has got to be my most favorite card of yours ever Jess!!! Omg I LOOOOOVVVVEEE It! You are getting so freaking good at stamps, you are like a pro! I am sad that you already had a recipient for this I was hoping you would send it to me for my bday next year lol!!! Stay crafty girl, love your stuff!!

Michele Spera said...

Great job! Thank you for joining us at CCT
Hugs
michele

June Houck said...

Adorable card! I love your bright happy colors :)

June Houck said...

Adorable card! I love your bright happy colors :)

Rosie said...

very pretty

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com