Friday, December 9, 2011

Photo Op Challenge


Happy Friday! Today begins a Brand New Challenge over at Crafty Sprouts. The challenge is to create a project inspired by the picture above. We thought it was time to fully get into the Holiday Spirit (I mean I may be in denial about the fact that Christmas is less than 20 days away but that doesn't mean it isn't happening. lol)

Our sponsor this challenge is Bugaboo Digi Stamps. I used the very cute Christmas Elf, Deacon for my Santa's Little Helper card. I opted for a CAS look this week. I'm still on a mission to create a card that can be reproduced. I think this one may be it :)

Here's a sneak peek of my mini Mickey Village. The rest of it is underneath my tree.

Thanks for stopping by!

Ps. In case you didn't know, there's a Crafty Sprouts Blog Hop going on. You can win a lot of amazing home made blog candy and a FANPIRE set (currently sold out). Also most sets are on SALE for 12.50 with FREE shipping. Make sure you hop on over to the Crafty Sprouts Shop to buy the sets you may be missing.

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Great design!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

tooo cute!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com