Friday, August 24, 2012

Angry Ballerina



Happy Friday Night! Just quickly sharing a card I created with my Kraftin Kimmie Angry Ballerina. I soooo heart her. She reminds me a lot of my nieces and I mean a lot. I actually call my youngest niece angry ballerina when she's pouting and she'll know what I'm talking about. Some people just can't help being moody. Lol!



However when creating this card, I had my bff in mind. She's a moody adult and we've had our differences but in the end we find a way to make up. This is why I love this sentiment, "Best Friends" from Graphicat Designs, it fits perfectly. 

Thanks for stopping by!

I'm playing along with: 
Kraftin Kimmie- Sketch Challenge
Stamp and Create - Stich It Up

2 comments:

Kerry Johnson said...

Super cute! Love your colouring and the butterflies! Great card! Thanks for playing along at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

Rachel Parys said...

She is too funny, and I really love this paper! Great work!