Saturday, August 4, 2012

FFF: Can you "Digi" it?


Hey all. It's a new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over at The Greeting Farm. I'm the hostess for the week and I chose digis for the them. I know that we all love our rubber and clear stamps but i thought our digis deserved some love as well. The great things about digis (aside from their lower cost) they are instant. You can have your brand new images within minutes to color up. Plus, I also love the size of digis (meaning you don't have to just stick to a 2x3 size but blow up your image like I did. 


I decided to spruce up a Kraft bag and a few summer things in there to gift to my niece. I used the adorable pirate couple, Matey Ian and Matey Anya because she's a Pirates of the Caribbean fan. She can pretend she is Anya and Ian is her Jack Sparrow. Lol.

I hope you can play along and make sure you pop on over to the TGF Blog to check out the rest of the digi creations. Thanks for stopping by!

I'm playing with:
Anyone for Anya - Last Summer Fling
Stamp and Create - Hands Full of Love (my Anya is holding a Sword)

2 comments:

Colien said...

Great card, love the bag and your take on the summer theme! Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya, hope to see you back soon :)
grtz.Colien

Rachel Parys said...

Very sweet bag!! Love both pirates!!!