Thursday, December 4, 2014

Making Spirits Bright




Hi there! Today it's my day on the Quick Creations blog showcasing Whimsy Stamps as well as some Lawn Fawn goodness. These dies are awesome and Im using them on everything I possibly can :)  
Ok so this whimsy stamp bear looks like he's having a great time with his little friends. I wish I wasn't so scared of sledding or i would definitely be speeding down a hill. But since I can't, due to no snow and fear (lol) ill just imagine it :). He's great for your christmas cards so make sure to add him to your shopping list this weekend.
Thanks for stopping by!


Card Specifics:
Whimsy Stamps SNOW FUN rubber stamp
Lawn Fawn Forest Border Craft Dies
Lawn Fawn Stiched Hillside Borders
Size: A2. Medium: Prismacolor Pencils.

Im submitting to:
Simon Says Stamp - Christmas/Holiday

1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jessica :-) I love the image, very cute sledding over the snow drifts :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x