Wednesday, July 20, 2016

July Release Preview Day 3: HO HO HOLIDAY





Hi, I'm back with Day 3 of previews for the JULY Release, which will be available for purchase at The Greeting Farm Store on Friday, July 22nd. We have four new sets coming out with their coordinating dies and they all revolve around Christmas time! Eeek, it is officially the midway point and it is time to start creating your cards and making those lists.

Today, we are previewing the set HO HO HOLIDAY, which is all about Santa and his adorable elf helpers. I think this one may be my favorite set out of the four because all the icons are just uber adorable. For my 1st card, I thought I go for a fun party type card similar to my mice card, in which Santa and his elves are jumping getting ready for the big day. 

Now its time to head over to the TGF Blog to see what the rest of the design team created for you. See you tomorrow for day 4. Don't forget we will also be having a New Release Blog Hop were 1 lucky person will win the entire release! Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES
Stamp: The Greeting Farm - "Ho Ho Holiday" with matching dies
Paper: Pebbles - "Home for Christmas" 6x6 pad
Medium: Prismacolor Pencils
Dies: Lawn Fawn -  large stitched rectangles 

No comments: