Monday, July 4, 2016

You're Fintastic



Happy 4th of July!! I'm here to share some quick inspiration featuring this awesome mermaid and her ocean pals. With all kind of mermaid releases popping up and with Finding Dory in the theaters, I was inspired to create an ocean theme bookmark to help me read those TBR books. I thoroughly enjoy reading, the idea of getting lost in another "world" is exciting but lately netflix has been my friend and so I haven't had much time for reading and I'm hoping that this will help change that. :)

Now make sure to click on over to the Quick Creations blog for more inspiration and to the Quick Creations shop for your own goodies to play with. Noelle has filled the shop with lots of new goodies from krafting kimmie, doodlebug, echo park, my favorite things and many other.
Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES
Image: Kraftin Kimmie - Nerissa
Sentiment: The Greeting Farm - Maisea 
Paper: Doodlebug Designs - "Anchors Aweigh" 6x6 pad and PRIMA watercolor 6x6
Shape Sprinkles: Doodlebug Designs - "Bubbles" and "Anchors Aweigh"
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders and Stitched Rectangles
Medium: Prismacolor Pencils, Watercolor tubes.


No comments: