Thursday, December 8, 2016

Snow and Cocoa Inspired




Happy Thursday farm friends, I'm on the TGF bog with a "Snow and Cocoa" inspired post. The absolute super cute pink and colorful winter-christmas line released by Crate Paper has been very popular amongst us crafters and thus has been extremely hard to find. Everywhere I look, most of it is sold out and so I decided to be inspired by the line and by an  ephemera piece in particular. This greeting farm polar bear from the set "Let It Snow" was perfect to recreate the bear tag (seen in the top picture), I like a lot from the ephemera pack. 

I created my tags by: stamping the bear with black ink, creating a mask for the bear and applying it to the tag, using distress inks of various aqua shades and pink and then stamping the mini stars found on the stamp set. This doesn't require much coloring as the bear is stark white but you can opt for minor shading as I did.  These are quick, simple and great for mass production.  Now its your turn to give it a go. I hope it's snowing wherever you find yourself.

SUPPLIES
Stamp Set - The Greeting Farm: Let It Snow 
Distress Inks - Cracked Pistachio, Picked Rasberry, Tumbled Glass
Others -  Tag Pack (Joann), black marker

No comments: