Thursday, December 8, 2016

Tis The Season

Click HERE for my Snow and Cocoa inpired project OR scroll down


Hello All! I'm on the Quick Creations blog today and today I have a Christmas card featuring the adorable greeting farm reindeers.  I was inspired by the poloraid frames found in the "odds and ends" pack and so I thought it would be cute to make it look as if its their christmas card that they are sending out to their snow friends. hehe. Cute, right! I hope you found inspiration here today and start on your christmas projects.
Thanks for stopping by.

SUPPLIES
The Greeting Farm - “Dashing” Clear Stamp Set
Doodlebug Designs – “Here Comes Santa Claus” 6x6 Paper Pad, Odds and Ends: "Here Comes Santa Claus" die cuts, Christmas Sprinkles: Candy Canes.

Lawn Fawn – “Large Stitched Square”, "Stitched Rectangles" dies
Medium: Prismacolor Pencils

No comments: