Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Creeper Birthday



I can't believe it! I managed to get another card done. lol. I think it has something to do with the fact that it is raining here!!!! The clouds opened up and descended upon Los Angeles. Its quite beautiful but very unique (for us). I even saw some pieces of icy halo early this morning on the freeway.

I'm beginning to accumulate images that I have colored and I am trying to keep that under control. It's great to have ready to go images but it can be harder to then try to match up your paper to them. I read a crazy thing, suggesting I should gather up my papers first but really, who wants to make it easy for themselves. heheh :) This card was inspired by a blog post I read by Carri (A Busy Bee), who is on a mission to use up her scraps. The idea is inspired by Lala's Project 2011 to use up my scraps. I'm always up for getting rid of my scraps since my space doesn't allow for extras/overflow.

I used Creeper Crew Tuesday who is perfect for crazy hair coloring experimentation. She, along with the rest of the creepers, are perfect for the kid inspired sentiments from Inkadinkadoo. They both have that sass :) I also wanted to take the time to admit that I'm a TGF lover. I'm totally on board with that company and all its images. Oh oh :) Thanks for stopping by/commenting.

I will be playing along with:
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Stars
Simon Says Stamp - Birthdays
Anyone for Anya - Birthdays
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Teen Birthday

6 comments:

Sharon said...

How very cute!! Love the sentiment! :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Hi Jess! Looks great! Loving the use of all your scraps!! I am trying so hard to use my scraps and all the stash I hoard instead of using! Your rain is headed to Arizona we are expecting it tomorrow, I won't be able to enjoy it while crafting because I am back to work!

Year 2 said...

Cool card! I love productive weather lol

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Jess, super cute image and well done you for using your scraps.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our Happy Birthday challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Anniebee said...

Hi, Jess! I stumbled upon your blog a short while ago and have been following you ever since. I'm stopping by today to inform you that I have selected you to receive the Versatile Blogger Award. You can pick it up on my blog whenever you want to. Congratulations and happy crafting!

Anne (anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com)

Doodlecraft said...

Super cute card!!!! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya! :) Hope to see you next week too!