Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kraft and Coloring

Hello Scrappy Friends. Today I have a technique I have been wanting to try out. I was truly inspired by this amazing artist/colorist to color on Kraft card stock. I treated the Kraft cs the same way I treat the white/cream cs i use to color . I liked using the Kraft as my base but it was a bit rough to work with so I might not use it as often. And then again, maybe Ill experiment with different mediums and see what type of results I get there. Oh experimentation, experimentation, I hear it calling me :)

Easter Anya stamp from The Greeting Farm
Prismacolor Pencils
A2 Size

I am playing along with:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Coffee and Cream

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jess :-) i love this image and your colouring is fantastic :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and DT call :-)
luv
Lols x x x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I love how this turned out! Great extra bling too!

Jen Shults said...

This is really adorable jess. I love the coloring on the Kraft paper and this layout is FUN!!