Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tiddly Birthday, First Mobile Post and Out of Power. Help!

Happy Wednesday Scrappy Friends. I hope the weather is treating you well in your neck of the woods. We are lucky enough to have warm weather today. That's the upside. The downside, I have been without power for several hours now and Im going to go stir crazy!!! Lol. The last time this happened I was able to leave my home and go do some , not so much needed scrapping shopping hehe. But today, my car is stuck in the garage and I literally feel stuck.

Ok so enough of my woe is me rambling, lol.
I wanted to share a birthday card I created for Christy (owner of Tiddly Inks). Her college bff is turning the big 4-0! and she wanted to surprise her with a big pile of Tiddly loving cards. She even created this digi (Kellie) in her honor. How sweet of her, right? I hope she likes her blunted out red glasses as much as I do :)

Thanks for stopping by/commenting.

3 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Jess - this is awesome! Love the color and how you blew her up!!!
Fantastic!
Hugs,
M

Tara said...

I thinks he will love the glasses, I do! Great job on this one!
Tara

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Looks great, nice coloring on this!