Thursday, March 31, 2011

Grow

Hello Scrappy Friends! I have a clean and simple card for you today. I just love cards with all the extra frills but, sometimes, I feel that simplicity can be quite as beautiful. Plus, it wont cost me two dollars to mail. Lol! Also, CAS can convey the message even louder. My message for today is: Love your planet. Easy as that.

A2 Size
Sentiment: Give A Hoot Cart
Flower: Smiley Cards Cart
Everyday Character Faces PKS

I will be playing along with :
Peachy Keen Stamps (LFIF) - Flower Power
Scrappy Moms Stamps (TTC) - Smiley Cards Cart

Thanks for stopping by/commenting!  

5 comments:

Sandie said...

Hi Jess! Love your blog. This card is great, love how you've done the flower in the letters. I am not good at clean and simple, it always amazes me how good it looks when someone else does it.

Sonya said...

Hi there, Ive just been checking out your gorgeous blog! Thanks for the link back to it, and thankyou for your comments. Your blog, and card are delightful!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very sweet, I cut the same flower and it is just the cutest (and I think easiest) flower!

Katya said...

Cute card. Very creative. TFS.
Katya
Kattyxotica.blogspot.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

just adorable! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
liz :o)