Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Your Smile

Happy Wednesday! I hope your week is going well. I'm here to share with you a card I created in honor of Chloe's Smile challenge. She created this challenge to celebrate her 100th follower and really to celebrate the laughter and smiles that have come her way (hence the challenge theme and title). What she failed to mentioned is that she has provided much laughter and smiles to us, her followers. She is such a stitch. Plus wouldn't you know it, she comes from down under (where there are some incredibly hot men), she's a Team Jacob  kind of gal (don't worry, I wont hold that against you. lol. I'm team Jasper) and she and her incredible sweet friend Carlene are Sex and the City fans. I became an instant fan of the two gals when I learned of their love for my favorite 4 New York women.  So pop on over and check her and Miss Pink Cricut (lucky gal has the pink expression. I'm stuck with the boring champagne one, boooo). 

I used a Special Edition Club Anya Stamp Set from The Greeting Farm 
(One of my absolute favorite stamping company)
I'm trying to get into the habit of creating flatter cards. Don;t get me wrong, I love pop dots and dimensions but its beginning to get pricey having to pay almost 2 dollars every time I want to send off a card. And after some trial and error, I have began making all my cards A2 size.


I will be playing with:
Chloe and her Clip On Koalas - Smile
Simon Says Stamp - Domi's Sketch
Pixie Dust Studio - Let's Go To The Movies (Head on over to check out their super cute digi stamps. They just released a Red Ridding Hood inspired collection - Soooooo cute!!! and they are releasing a British Invasion collection as well.)
Wee Memories - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by/commenting!

4 comments:

Glora said...

This is ADORABLE! I love it! Hugs- Glora

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Such a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along Jess! I LOVE that stamp! Such a great choice of colours. I love it! Thanks for all your compliments too, such a great way to wake up and start my day!

Unknown said...

What a fun card, love that you decorated the inside too, I always forget that part. Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

Kathy said...

Such a beautiful take on the sketch. I also love how you colored the sweet image . Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge.