Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fashionistas on The Farm!

Hello Farm Friends. I'm extremely Excited!!! Over the Moon Thrilled!!!! to be here today to help preview the awesome September release and help introduce the new Fashionista Contest.

I'm here to preview just a tiny tease of a Brand New Miss Anya set coming to The Greeting Farm! WOO HOO! It's been a while and Marie heard you loud and clear for a new set...can you GUESS what the theme is?

Well were hoping you figure it somewhere along the way but for now theres a Fun New Contest for you. Remember the "Club Anya Couture" contest from a few years back? Well we are vampin and Amping it up this time in search of our latest FARM FASHIONISTA!

What does that mean? One lucky winner who shows us the most fashion and flair will WIN the ENTIRE SEPTEMBER release...and there are FOUR new releases including the new Miss Anya set to be revealed on the 1st!

Here's a quick run down of the Official Rules:
Create a project that represents your inner fashionista. Any and all medium is acceptable but you can ONLY use TGF Stamps. This contest will run til the 31st and the winner will be chosen by vote and announced on Release Day, Sept 1st! You can also view the Official Rules on the The Greeting Farm Blog.

Ok so as I said in my intro I'm Super Duper Happy (lol) and extremely honored to be a Guest Designer for the beloved Farm. When I got the green light from Jess I felt like Augusuts Gloop from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, yes that overwhelmed and excited. :) Ok I wanted to share a few of my fave projects that Ive created using the adorable Anyas.

This is how The Greeting Farm makes me feel. It puts a smile all over my face! :)

Image: Retired
You are Super Loved not just by me but by many!

Well this is just a beautiful card for me (lol) and I'm very proud of it because it was my first time coloring with distress inks.

Image: Cheeky Mate
a HUGE Thank You to Jess and Marie for having me! 

Image: Tyler from the Creepin Kit
I used Dawny's Sketch from Simon Say Stamp Challenge.

And finally a card I created especially for today.
I plan to Party like a Monster [Rock Monster] ;) for the month of September.

That's it for me today :) but Ill be back on Monday with 'lots more to share.
Thanks for stopping by/commenting!

PS. Don't forget about the current challenges happening. Click on my sidebar badge.

9 comments:

Denice said...

I came by to welcome you as Guest DT and WOWZA, I'm floored at all your fabulous creations from the past...along with your latest card! You are going to rock the DT spot this month...I can't wait to see what you come up with!

:Dx

Carisa said...

Whoohooo!!! I'm so excited to have you as our guest this month. It's so excited and I just love seeing all your past cards as well as the cute new one. That's how we roll and I can't wait to see the full reveal of your snippet!

Kimberly J. said...

So Awesome!!! What a really fun challenge!! If I had more Greeting Farm Stamps I would be participating :) I love how you used the Rock Monster set though!
Kimberly
cutie.jensen at gmail.com
hellocutiecrafts.blogspot.com

Shorty Creations said...

Wow!!! These cards are fantastic! Greeting Farms stamps are super cute... I'm thinking I have to get some :)

www.shortycreations.com

Gloria said...

WOW fantastic cards. You have been busy!!

Scrappychick said...

WOW! Congrats on being a Guest, love her images! And your Anyas are all fabby!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Jessica. I can see why you have been asked to be a guest designer for the Farm. WOW, your cards are all so stunning. I love them all and I really really love your Cheeky card. Just gorgeous! Congratulations. I know you are going to have a great time and I for one can not wait to get to know you and check out the rest of your blog. I am so excited about the new Miss Anya release. From what I can see I love your Anya with the purple (bat?) hair clips. lol... Love it. Hugs, Lisa G

Kate said...

Love all your projects. They look awesome. TFS.

Hugs
Kate

tracey said...

Welcome to the farm, Jess. looking forward to a super-fun month. I agree, you are going to ROCK the farm. Hugs,
Tracey.