Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Thank You to You, Some Winners and Announcements

Hello Scrappy Friends! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Today's card is a Thank You card in honor of all of you that pop by to say Hi and to all of you that hopped along the butterfly trail this weekend. I also want to say a HUGE Thank You to all my new friends/followers. Thank you all for your sweet comments and hopefully one day ill make the leap towards pink hair :)

I will be playing with:
Anyone for Anya- Paper Challenge.
Some Odd Girl - Thank You Challenge.

For my card, I heat embossed a Thank You stamp onto the background cs. I know that it isnt really noticiable because the gold blends into the brown but I love it because its one of those that say Thank you in different languages and it looks like a collage. I used Cheeky Mate from The Greeting Farm for my image and for my sentiment I used the Food for Thought Set (benefiting the Storefront Shelter) from KAndrew Designs.

Speaking of Kristal and her fabby stamps... she has announced the release of 3 New Stamp Sets coming in August. Two of the 3 sets are mix and match and you know how much I love those. The sets have a lot of great words and sentiments (not to mention beautiful font) so you'll be able to use them not only for their intended purpose but on various other projects. The 3rd set is a Sympathy set with a gorgeous font and can be used for several situations. All 3 sets are now available for pre-order at Kristal's shop, KAndrew Designs.

I apologize for the size of my picture but I couldn't make it much larger without it being distorted. To check out a larger image, check out the links for the individual posts found at Getting Cricky.

Winged Things: benefiting the E. Glaser Pediatrics Aids Foundation
Coffee and Tea for You and Me:  benefiting Wayside House for Women
Sympathetic Sayings: benefiting Camp Good Days and Special Times
Remember that every time you purchase one of Kristal's stamps sets, not only will you be getting an amazing product but you will also be helping her and her beautiful boys as well as the charities she's benefiting. So make sure you buy a set or two. 

I also have 2 winners to announce from some previous posts. CONGRATS to:
Please get in touch with me by Sunday 8/7/11

Thanks for stopping by/commenting! Enjoy the rest of your day.

11 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Ooh Jessica~
Such a pretty card... love the image and brown effects of it..

Sarah Rodgers said...

I have never done a challenge, but I did a shaped card today for Simon Says Stamp, because I saw it on your blog ;) Yours is so pretty...I had to make mine real fast becuase I have to pick my daughter up from school! Thanks for the inspiration!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So nice! Great color!

Thank you! I emailed you.. did you receive it?


Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Joy said...

Oh super cute, love your colouring... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Raquel SK said...

Your card is Gorgeous!-Congrats to the winners,and thanks for sharing the tidbits about the supplies/stamps!-Raquel

Aim said...

Another AWESOME card!! I love how creatively you use those food stamps!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Erika Valdez said...

THis card is AMAZING!! I love the colors of this card it looks antiquey! Your coloring is always amazing!

Lots of Love,
Erika

Susan said...

A gorgeous card... love the vintage tones! Thanks for joining in at Anyone for Anya this week.
Susan xxox(AFA DT)

Christa said...

owww love your card its great, thanks for joining us this week at Anyone for Anya hugs christa DT afa

Doodlecraft said...

Love this card! It is Wowie! Love the gold, the shape and the monochromaticness! Wonderful work! Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya this week! :)

Unknown said...

Love the style of your coloring! It looks fab! Thanks for being Odd with us!