Thursday, August 25, 2011

Toot Toot Thursday: From The Crypt


Hi All! I'm back for another Toot Toot Thursday over at Simply Betty Stamps. This Thursday is also known as "From The Crypt" because we want to showcase images that may have been forgotten due to all the awesome new images that have been released. Well I decided to go way back to The Crypt and do a showcase on the Original Everyday Emos. The cute and quirky characters that put Betty on the blogasphere map. 

L-R: Rio, Miller and London

My project for you today is a set of 6 mini 3x3 cards. I recently created a set of square mini cards featuring the Halloween Sweet Gothic Kids, click Here to see post, and I liked them so much I decided to do it again. However to not bore you so quickly, because you will be seeing a few of these coming up ;), I decided to create them round. I really like this look and they still fit in a small package, which makes them readily available for gifting or personal use.

L-R: Betty, Christian and Lola

I kept this set a little cleaner from the previous one but I tried to spice it up by using Kraft paper, different everyday sentiments and use black as my focal color. All images where colored with Prismacolor Pencils, including the bottom card.

OK my fellow SBS lovers and Scrappy Friends, I'm hoping you enjoyed my Toot Toot Thursday.  If you decide to create your own set, I would love to see it so make sure you come back and tell me.
PS. I created this project using digi stamps but it makes it easier if you have rubber or clear stamps ;) so pop on over to the Simply Betty Shop and pick up some of these quirky original Emos, now available in clear form.  In honor of my post, Betty created a mini SALE! SALE! SALE! The everyday Emos are now on sale for $4.50 each. This offer is limited so make sure to order yours before its over.

And while you are at the Simply Betty Shop, make sure to pick up the new Teen Scene Halloween line. That was an amazing release? I'm sooooooo loving Mummy London and Lola Addams as well as Betty Addams and the rest of the crew. Make sure you get them while they are hot ;) because they are selling quickly and once they are sold out they wont be back for a bit. 

Also don't forget to link up in our current challenges happening at the Simply Betty Challenge BlogAnything Halloween challenge and a Treat Container challenge. You can double and create a Halloween Treat container and enter both challenges. The prizes are awesome!! You do not need to use a SBS image but we would love to see you use one.

Happy Thursday! Please make sure to come back tomorrow for a Special Post that I've been Over the Moon excited about!!!!  Thanks for stopping by/commenting.

2 comments:

Scrappychick said...

Jess, these are just fabulous! Your coloring is simply amazing! Thanks for whipping these up!

Suzi McKenzie said...

Absolutely blooming beautiful work Jess, Love the monochrome on kraft, makes me wanna find some kraft paper :)

You Rocked this toot out :)
Hugs
Suzi
xxx