Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"Spectacular September" Release Day Hop!

HI Farm Lovers and Scrappy Friends!!

Our SPECTACULAR SEPTEMBER release is here! It was an exciting week that began with a Wild Logan Sprouting on the farm, then Lula Creepin onto the scene and an adorable Anya showing us what Boho Chic is all about. Now we have 3 new Miss Anya's strutting their fashion sense with their bags! A girls best friend, in addition to diamonds, shoes and chocolates. lol!  

So introducing the Miss Anya Bags set!
Here's my card that I previewed only a snippet of back on Friday:

I just love this set because A) you get more bang for your buck, B) they are fashion friendly ;) and C) they just reminded me of my group of giggly girlfriends. Which is why I decided to go old school and create a Photo Booth strip. I looooved those!! I still do but they have disappeared and the updated versions give you stickers (which i find kind of eh). So in honor of those fun times, here is my creation. 

So what do you think? Do you love them as much as we do? They are "Fierce" as Christian from PROJECT RUNWAY would say??? Speaking of runways and fashion, it's time to crown the 2011 FARM FASHIONISTA so be sure to check out the TGF BLOG today to see who WON!

In addition to that excitement, we have today's hop for you to enjoy because there is ONE MORE FULL RELEASE up for grabs as today's PRIZE on the TGF BLOG!  Be sure to start there for all the release excitement to begin and check back there tomorrow to see who the winner was!  In case you get lost along the way, here is your hop order:

The Greeting Farm Blog
Jess Marin (That's Me!!)
Becca Fabozi
Carisa Zglobicki
Denice Bartucci
Kim Yu
Tracy Pickersgill
Jessica Diedrich
Thanks for hanging out with us all week long to enjoy all of our previews and happenings...and now...GO!  SHOP! STAMP!  The time is now...happy September, everyone!

PS. This just in - join us on our Facebook page - leave a comment and you have a SECOND chance at winning the new Miss Anya Bags set! That's right, you heard it RIGHT HERE, we are giving away this set to TWO winners who complete the hop - all you have to do is a leave a comment on the TGF blog for one chance and our Facebook page for your 2nd chance!!!

60 comments:

Sammi said...

Oh wow!! this is GORGEOUS!! What a fun idea!!
Sammi
xx

Ashley Nicole said...

This is beautiful. Love the shimmer.
Ashley

Unknown said...

This is way cool! Fantastic idea!

Kathy said...

Love this! What a cute way to showcase these little cuties!

Carisa said...

This is just absolutely INSANE!!! i adore your coloring and YES, you really are THAT good!! ;) LOVE having you with us this month!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

What a fun idea! Gorgeous card!

RiNNE said...

Wowowow! What a creative idea!! I love this photobooth card!

JessicaK said...

Love the photo booth idea; these Anyas are totally fierce.

mousekemom said...

wow...just wow!!! I am speechless...

faithnme said...

Wow your coloring is just AMAZING.. and I just love how how you have Ms. Anya in the Filmstrip.. GREAT pick in the last shot

Awesome job

Leona said...

Lovely card. Love the colors.

Mr. Stout's 4th Grade Class said...

So beautiful! I love the glassy effect! Great project!

Christine said...

What a wonderful idea!!! Love the photo strip!!!

Cecilia Reyes said...

Great card, love the fashion in it!!!

Aideen said...

This is so cool!! I love these gals :) x

Jenny V. said...

This is so cool, love it!

Emma said...

Ooooh I love the photo booth strip, looks Fantastic!

tracey said...

Gorgeous. Love the photobooth strip.

Raquel Salgado said...

What a fun idea! love it!!!

Kim Swenson said...

What a fun idea! The coloring is fabulous!

Denice said...

OMG, I have an entire photo album filled with photo strips of my bff's from high school...except mine aren't in color.

I love how you used all three Anyas in this fab filmstrip! And I think we all agree, you really are ALL THAT!'

Chelsea said...

So cool...love the photo strip idea. Brilliant!

~*Joni said...

Oh I feel like I'm at a mall with my besties!! LOVE this idea, they are sooo cute in a photo frame! Beautiful colors, the effect is flawless!

Erica said...

Fabulous!!!

Kelly Booth said...

Sooooo Cute!!! Just adore this....

Jenn Borjeson said...

Gorgeous, love the "film strip" look of it. Great job. :)

vicmbee said...

Wow!! awesome card love your film strip frames to show case the gorgeous newbies..

ChickieChirps said...

Awesome card Jess! I love the photo booth layout! These girls are super fun!

Arabella

She's a Color Queen said...

This is really outstanding! I absolutely love it!

Sheri said...

really cute card!

This N That said...

Love the photo strip! How fun is that! Esp the last cell! Congrats on the new release and thanks for the hop!

Lena95469 said...

this is gorgouse!

KellyW said...

I LOVE your card!!...what a great idea...the photo strip!!...we do the photo booths every time we come across one that has pictures....instead of the stickers!!

Sharon said...

Absolutely fabulous! I really love this. I'm off to the next blog!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fantastic project!!! Love this new release!

Mimi said...

ADORABLE!!! Love the filmstrip of Miss Anyas!! Gorgeous gorgeous coloring!! ;)

GCLmom said...

My daughter's 8th grade promotion dance had a photo booth and my niece's wedding had a photo booth. LOVE it! It's giving me ideas! :)

Sprytebyrd said...

Love this photo strip - such a clever idea!! This set just rocks, can't wait to get my inks on it!! :)
Dee

Lynda Nielsen said...

WOWEE girl, this is absolutely AWESOME - SPECTACULAR - and down righ FABULOUS! The filmstrip of Miss Anyas is sooooo creative. I absolutely LOVE it!!!
Hugs,
Lynda

kris said...

Fantastic creation!! Loving all the glitz on the images! Love the masking in the last picture!

Dawn said...

Really cool! Love the photo strip. I need to try to make one of these.

Judiuni said...

I love the new stamp set. I have been hoping for a new Miss Anya set.

Suvenkorento said...

What an interesting idea for a card! Thanks for the hop, the new Miss Anyas are so sweet :)

Jessica ♥ said...

Love it! TFS!

Shaela said...

What a super clever idea - so fun!!

Heidi Brawley said...

omg this is soooooo darn cute. What a very clever idea you made on your card. Love It!
Hugs, heidi brawley

AShu93 said...

These are so pretty! And I especially like the one where you combined them all.

Treasa C. said...

Beautiful card..love the filmstrip.

Janine said...

AWE!!!! so adorable! what a neat idea you came up with using all these new gals!
Janine Allen

SabineV said...

oh i love it!!!!! love how u put all three girls together.

sabine

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love the photo strip.

Jen

Karla said...

Just such a wonderful to start the month out LOVE!

Naomi said...

Wow! Your colouring is GORGEOUS, the photo strip idea is genius, and I LOVE how you put all three Miss Anyas in the bottom photo! Oh yeah, and I also love the new Miss Anya set, woohoo!

Angie said...

Wow, such a fun card! Love the photostrip idea, great coloring!

gobeagirl said...

Oh Jess. I just love your card! What an excellent idea with the old time film strip from the photo booth. lol. It so reminds me of when I was a kid. I love your coloring. So, so pretty! Hugs, Lisa G

Simply Sandy said...

What a cute idea! I agree hate that the photo booths are disappearing they were so much fun! Love the new girls!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Love your photo strip project and the cool sheen that the film strip has!

Katie said...

I love your card! and I really love this stamp set! I can't wait to get my hands on this!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Oh my WORD, Jess! This is the CUTEST idea, WOW! Ilove this- so glad you're our guest this month- thank you for sharing your talents with us!

Cyndi said...

very fabulous creation! love it!