Thursday, November 3, 2011

Always There For You

Image and Sentiment
Oliver & Amelia: Buddies, The Greeting Farm

Hi! I am finishing up my stack of cards for the Hope You Can Cling To card drive. And this little cutie is going in the pile. The challenge was to create a Happy card using bees (but if we didn't have bees we can substitute with the color Yellow). I created a gatefold card but decided to flip it to give it a different look.

Other Materials Used: Prismacolor Pencils. The Twinery Twine. American Crafts DP.    I will be playing withFFF - Spy Day #4.  FFC - Going Retro.  Simon Says Stamp - buttons.  7Kids College Challenge - Fancy Folds.  All That Scraps Challenge - Anything Goes.  Thanks for stopping by. Have a Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Gorgeous Jess....

Naomi said...

This is ADORABLE! LOVE your colouring!

DIANA L. said...

This is very cute I like the little kitten in her arms.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Christine said...

Jess, your card is so sweet!! I love the creative fold and the image is so cute and colored well!! Love your button accents!!
Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Jessica Diedrich said...

oh my gosh this is SO adorable, Jess!