Friday, November 11, 2011

Be Free! Challenge

Image: Creeper Friday, The Greeting Farm
Sentiment: Are You Ready to Rock set, Crafty Sprouts 

Happy Friday All!! and Happy Vets Day. We are back with another Crafty Sprouts challenge after taking a few days off. I think all the Halloween chocolate and goodies slowed us down, but let me tell you it was worth it. Yummmmmmm. lol!

For today, we have an easy peezy one for you. It's our Be Free Challenge which means anything goes. I created a birthday card featuring one of my fave rockin gals, Friday.  Lol, it's Friday and I'm featuring "Friday". :) So the concept of my card was to make it look like a gift. When I wrap gifts (especially Christmas ones), I like to place the ribbon and bow to the side because it makes it easier to stack the gifts. I then stamped Friday on a tag to make her my To/From Tag (Cuuuute!!!)

I will be playing with:  FFC - Monday Funday #6.  Paper Sundaes - Rectangles.

OK, I cant wait to see what your crafty hands create this time around. Make sure to visit Mrs. Crafty Sprouts, herself, and all my DT sistah's to leave them some bloggy love. Have a safe and fun Holiday. Don't forget to take a moment to remember the significance of this day and Thank all of those who have fought for us.  (This is a Thank You card featuring Cheeky Mate. I created a few weeks back but it's very appropriate for today, don't you think?) Thanks for stopping by!!


Ps. Coming Soon!!! Four new Crafty Sprouts sentiment sets that you will love and want to add to your collection! If you don't own any sets, this is the wekend to buy some up.  Most of the sets are on sale (15% off) plus free shipping. You cant beat that!!

6 comments:

Rosie said...

both cards are awesome!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun cards! Great design on the first one and love the color combo on the second!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Creative Diva said...

OMG!These are fun cards. I just purchased this set. Love it.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Sweet image,Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this time
Hugs Julie P

Anonymous said...

Jess! your cards are just adorable! i love that you made both of these look like a gift! your coloring is just awesome!!!

Many blessings,
Zeni

Amanda R said...

Great card and I like the tag in the corner and at that angle, great sentiment too! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes this week!