Thursday, November 17, 2011

Rockin' that Bump while Smiling - Crafty Sprouts Day1

If you are here for the Pixie Dust Studio Breaking Dawn Hop, please scroll down.

Hi Scrappy Friends. We are here today to share FOUR new sets of Crafty Sprouts sentiments. These are Awesome!!! There's a little bit of everything for all your crafting needs. Today we are previewing 2 sets.

Ok so let's get started :) You should be hoping over from the Amazing Zeni, if not make sure you start at the beginning with Mrs. Crafty Sprouts herself.


The first set is "Rock That Baby Bump".  For my project, I created a mini 3x3, that can be used as a tag or as a mini card. I used one of my fave sentiments from the set. This one just really makes me laugh. 

Aren't these the absolute cutest and coolest baby/preggo sentiments? I cant wait to stamp them all on a mini album.

Materials Used:
Card 1: Inkadinkadoo Image. Prismacolor Pencils. DCWV Cardstock and DP. Peapod Twine from The Twinery. Recollections Flowers and Bling.

Card 2: Create a Critter Cartridge. Peapod Twine from The Twinery. Recollections Kraft. DCWV DP.


The second set is "Smile On". For this set I created a 4x4 featuring one of my favorite monkeys. He's also rockin' one of my fave sentiments from this set. I thought I would jazz him up by adding flock to his hide. lol. Aww shoot, I forgot to give him pink cheeks. I love me some pink cheeks, whether its a female or male image. :D

I love this set because it can be used for Friendship cards and inspirational cards. So what do you think? Are you ready to take this home with you? I know you do :) They will be for presale at the Crafty Sprouts Shop beginning tomorrow
Your next stop is Kristy. Yay Kristy!!


Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see the other 2 sets. You'll be "dazzled" by what you see ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

33 comments:

Kristi said...

Superduper CUTE Jess!! Love the twine for the vine!!

jessica said...

these are both totally adorable I am so loving these sentiments!!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Jens Craft Corner said...

Your cards are just adorable! Love the new stamp sets!

Chriss America Real said...

Your cards are soooo funny! I just love them both!

www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
america57@comcast.net

Unknown said...

Love that little cute baby image! So cute- and the twine stapled for the vine-genius! love your closing line... You'll be "dazzled"... Perfect!
kacee

JustYolie said...

Adorable cards! I love your monkey card and how used the twine...CLEVER! =)

Gloria said...

Awesome cards Jess. Your little baby is so stinking cute. lol(couldn't resist) The monkey on the vine is totally adorable. Love them!!

Carley said...

I Am loving these fabulous creations! I am also loving the fact that I will be DAZZLED tomorrow lol! I can't wait!
Hugs
Carley

Theresa said...

Perfect match to the cute sayings! Great!

Rosie said...

lol both of these are so cute!!!!


rosieminini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Creative Diva said...

Truly amazing. Love them both.


Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

HAHAHAH!!! This is the perfect mix of too cute and hilarious! Great card.

callyannc said...

Oh snap! I am giddy! TFS CallyAnn

Kathy Salido said...

Both your cards are so cute!!
Kathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love the monkey card! I am a sucker for monkeys though. Thankfully my son seems to like them too!

Lezlye said...

Cute! Love the Poop one! Cute stamps!

K Clark said...

haha... love the first card!!! great stamp!! thanks for sharing

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are super cute!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Erika Valdez said...

SOOOO Super cute girl!! I just love that little poop machine image lol!! I am with you on the pink cheecks all my images need them!!Thanks for your hard work!

Lots of love,
Erika

Indy's Designs said...

Super fun and so dang cute!!!

smyiow said...

OMG! Adorable! Great job with both cards!!

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

mamawcindy said...

Love both of your Cards. So Cute! Love the Sentiments. Thanks for Sharing! :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Walking on Water said...

These are adorables...and I think you are right these stamps are versitile to use. TFS :)
Kari
purplefuzz06@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Love the sentiments that you used and great cards
That baby is just to cute
and that monkey made me smile
perderg{at}q{dot}com

Candy said...

Super cute card. Love that little baby. That sentiment is so funny.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
candyyoung826 at msn dot com

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

What cute cards and cool stamps. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Anonymous said...

Love your cards ,they are too cute!!! and love her new stamp sets :-) TFS!!!

-Samantha :-)

SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Cute cards Erika! love them both!

Regan said...

Oh these are both too cute, Jess! Love the use of baker's twine on both! These sentiment sets rock! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Melisa Alzammar said...

Super cute cards. TFS!
Melisa Alzammar
Lovemycricut2@gmail.com

Candace said...

these cards are soo adorable!! love these sentiments!!

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

SO FUN AND CUTE.
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

Luanne said...

so cute and fun! love the sentiment on the first card.

Luanne
myfootahead@gmail dot com
http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/