Thursday, November 10, 2011

Batty Betty's Birthday Blog hop

Image: Skellington Betty Chibi
Isn't she the cutest?!?!?!

Hi All!! Welcome to Betty's Surprise Birthday Hop. We are showering Betty today with some birthday cheer and love. 

You should be hoping over from Rio's blog. In case your browsing through, start with Suzi so you don't miss a thing.

Happy Birthday Betty!!! I hope you have an amazing day today. I'm very happy that I got to "meet" you because you are one of the sweetest gals around. I was honored to be one of your gals and I hope that we get to meet soon. Lots of hugs!! 

Your next stop is Aeryn.

Thanks for stopping by.

19 comments:

Suzi McKenzie said...

Beautiful work, I'm sure Betty will love it.
Hugs
Suzi
xxx

Alison said...

So cool, Jess! Love the black and white!

Scrappychick said...

WOW! Love all the shades of gray...gorgeous! Thanks for joining us!!

sammi said...

Love the black and white tones! What a great easel card! Ms Betty will love it!

~Lady B~ said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! Your coloring rocks and the black and white combo is amazing!

Kim Kelley said...

Love the monochromatic theme! Gorgeous!

Lea said...

I love your card! That was such a cool idea! It's beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful, love the black and white picture.

Betty Boo! said...

Amazing! WOW thank you so much Jess this is really a wonderful Birthday surprise! You girls are just so awesome to me!

Hugs,

BEtty

Rosie said...

WOW!!!!


amazing

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Oh wow, this is stunning! I'm so glad that someone else is digging greys at the moment, I love them! :D

Melanie said...

Brilliant example of a Monochromatic Card - I'm sure Betty will LOVE it!

Such great images available from Simply Betty Stamps.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card love the monotone feel!

I Don't Do Straight said...

Love the black and white Gorgeous card!!!

Carol W. said...

Beautiful card - TFS

Mary M. said...

Love the black/white/gray theme. Beautiful card.

Gloria said...

Simply Beautiful! I love the black and white!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

I love easel cards - they are so much fun to open and look at! :D The monochrome looks is wonderful and I love how it turned out! *Hugs

Creative Diva said...

What an awesome Easel Card.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com