Wednesday, November 2, 2011

...a good Scare

Image: Hallo Skeleton, The Greeting Farm
Sentiment: Totally Witchin set, Crafty Sprouts

It certainly is a good scare to think that we are already in November and the first week is almost over. Ahhhhh. Time really is passing by. Ok so yes Halloween has passed but it Day of the Dead and so this cutie is doing double duty. And really, is Halloween ever really over? I love me some chocolate and I dont think Im the only one ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

I will be playing with: FFC - Trick or Treat. Simon Says Stamp - Buttons.

10 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute and spooky! Great drippy goo!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

cute card! he's one of my fave skeletons! have a great day! ;)

Mimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gobeagirl said...

Hi Jess. I am so glad that you are joining us on the Farm Fresh Challeng blog this week. You little day of the dead is just awesome. I love the idea and just cute he looks from your coloring. Great card. Hugs, Lisa G

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Oh my! What a spooky cutie!!! I love his green hair! and all the layers with goo on them, very cool!
Thank you for playing along with TGF's Farm Fresh Challenge :)
hugs, margie

Erika Valdez said...

Super cute Jess!! I love that little guy! THe paper is awesome too!! Love you girly!

DIANA L. said...

I might just have to start doing digi's this are too cute. I love your colors and the button with the twine is really a nice touch.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

Jess your card is gorgeous and super cute, fab image & papers :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our buttons challenge
hugs Mandy xx