Sunday, November 20, 2011

I Want to Get Odd...

Sentiment: Are You Ready to Rock set, Crafty Sprouts

Happy Sunday Night! I'm here tonight rushing to make the deadline for the Get Odd Guest Call. I'd love to be considered for this Odd Girl spot because Kristy's images are super cute and fun to work with.  I used one of my fave characters and placed her in a photoboth picture strip. I just love her happy face and that she's dancing all over the place. This is the reason why she's dodging in and out of the photo booth, she just cant seem to stay still. Lol. 

Thanks for stopping by :)

**********
Ive missed the last few Best Project linkys :( but Im back. Yay!! :)
Im linking this card to Week 8 of My Best Proj.... I really like my Dancing Mae card because its reminds me of all the Happy and Silly times I had with my girlfriends in those photobooths. I loved going to the beach just for that specific reason, welllll that and all those gorgeous eye candy men. lol

Make sure you link up your fave project from last week.
If you do, make sure you tell Kristy I sent ya'
Thanks!

6 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great design! Good luck!

Sheila said...

Ack!! That is toooo freakin cute!!! Awesome job!

Sheila
http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

mamawcindy said...

Oh, I just Love your Card! So Cute!!! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Kelly Creations said...

What a clever idea!!! I have just started stamping a little bit, don't think that I will ever get this good though:-) You have made a really great card!!!

fionajeankellycreations.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

so clever!! good luck!
kacee

Erika Valdez said...

OMG girl this is too freaking cute!! I love it! YOU are so creative I love how you put your cards together I need to go over to LA one day and let you teach me hehe!!