Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Breaking Dawn Hop

Welcome to the Pixie Dust Studio hop celebrating all our sparkly (and wolfy) friends from Breaking Dawn. There is only day left before we get to see Bella walk down the aisle and become the new Mrs. Cullen (Swoon) lol

Ok you should be arriving from Mary J's blog. If you are popping by then start from the beginning  at PDS Challenge blog so you don't miss any of the sparkle.

Today I have a CAS card featuring Edward and Bella in that memorable scene, their point of no return. I used the image Love Sparkles, isn't it the cutest?!? In honor of this hop, Kathy created several new Breaking dawn images to add to the Twilight collection in her shop. You must hop on over there to pick some up.

There will Pixie Prizes and a Grand Prize Winner to some lucky hoppers so make sure to leave some bloggy love to all the Pixies and Special Guests, that's me :). A Huge Thanks to Margie and Kathy for letting me be part of this .
Your next stop is Cat. Have a Sparkly day.


Ps. Today is Day 1 of Crafty Sprout Previews. I do hope you come back. There is a special Sparkly set for all of us.

23 comments:

Carol W. said...

Love love this image and your card is beautiful! (I see a little something I may need from Crafty Sprouts) TFS

Mary J said...

OH how dinky sweet Jess! Love this!

mousekemom said...

I love the meadow card! It's just darling!

Laura B said...

Really beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Of course the field scene...very cool! First time to all these sites for the blog hop...kinda fun!

Kristin

Rosie said...

super cute!!!!


TEAM EDWARD :)

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Star said...

This is fabulous. Your coloring looks absolutely amazing!

xx Star

Marie97 said...

My favorite image...very pretty!

Marie97 said...

My favorite image...very pretty!

Anne said...

darling.. I love this image. I have it, but haven't used it yet.. your coloring in fantastic... love the simplicity .. thanks for sharing..

Alison said...

Jess this is so pretty! I love how you colored your image! Wonderful job!

Corinne said...

oh what a perfectly wonderful card! Fantastic job! TFS
Corinne

Amy Wood said...

Beauty! Love this stamp!

Cat said...

Love your gorgeous coloring on this stunning card, Jess!

Cindy said...

Super cute card!

Cindy

www.cpmemories.blogspot.com

mamawcindy said...

Oh, I Love your Card! Great Coloring! :0)
Team Edward!!!!!!
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Jamie Phillips said...

super cute card!

Jazzy Nurse said...

Love the coloring. It is simply beautiful! Well done!

Cheryl said...

This is such a sweet card!

Camishel said...

Love your card!

Emily Lauritzen said...

Sweet card!

Anonymous said...

I Love The Field Scene And The Coloring Is Wow !

Melisa Alzammar said...

Great card. I love it!
Melisa Alzammar
Lovemycricut2@gmail.com